While printing using a Brother printer, the device might not print and also the status shows – Printer is Offline. It is quite frustrating to deal with issues like this, especially when we have something urgent to print. However,
It is not rocket science to deal with this technical glitch. All you need to do is follow certain specific techniques and voilà, the issue is solved.
Here is how you can solve Brother Printer offline issues in no time –
1. Make sure your Brother Printer is selected as the default printer. Often, your device will choose the printer if it’s not set as the default printer. To do so, follow these steps –
2. Another reason why your Brother Printer might not be working is that it might have been paused or set as offline. To un-pause it and set it online, follow these steps –
3. Often an outdated printer driver can cause this problem. As a result, you need to update the printer driver as soon as possible. To do so,
4. In order to resolve the issues, make sure to cancel previous printer jobs.
5. Lastly, another way you can fix the issue by updating the firmware of the printer.
So, following all these techniques, you can easily solve Brother Printer offline issues. However, in case you are still having trouble, contact the expert tech professionals of FixMyPrinters at +1-888-336-7133.